In order to make sure your party runs smoothly, check out how your regular party or private party will run.
Also please familiarize yourself with our rules and restrictions before you visit our facility.
- There is no washroom in the facility. Make sure to take the children prior to the party.
- Regular parties can stay for unlimited play after their party, however parties can only use their room for their reserved time.
- Food cannot leave the party area.
- No helium tanks, piñatas, glitter, or confetti are allowed in the facility.
- Decorations cannot only be taped to the walls.
- Parties require a $100 deposit at time of booking and are non-refundable.
- Each party must bring their own cups, plates, napkins, and forks. We can supply them for a fee.
- Parties start at your scheduled time. Do not arrive early as you will not be admitted in early. Tables provided are for the children attending the party to eat their meal. If adults need additional seating, they will need to sit in the general admission area for the public.
- All children and adults entering the playground must wear socks to play.