Also please familiarize yourself with our rules and restrictions before you visit our facility.
- There is no washroom in the facility. Make sure to take the children prior to the party
- Food cannot leave the party area
- Outside drinks are only permitted if you pay a $19.95 fee (including bottled water). If you have drinks at your party, the fee will be automatically applied to your invoice.
- No helium tanks, piñatas, glitter, or confetti are allowed in the facility. A clean up fee will be applied to your invoice if you bring these
- Decorations can only be taped to the walls if you use masking tape or magic tape
- Parties require a $50 deposit at time of booking and are non-refundable
- Each party must bring their own cups, plates, napkins, and forks. We do not supply these unless a fee is paid.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your reservation time as you will not be admitted early. Tables provided are for the children attending the party to eat their meal. If adults need additional seating, they will need to sit in the general admission area for the public.
- All children and adults entering the playground must wear socks to play, no exceptions.